Tungsten Alloy Anti-corrosion - Galling Sucker Rod
Leveraging on the capabilities of our qualified professionals, we are engaged in offering Tungsten Alloy Anti-corrosion - Galling Sucker Rod. The offered galling sucker rod is manufactured from the latest technology and the best grade raw material as per the quality norms prevalent in industry. Further, to achieve a high level of precision in our offered Sucker Rod, we inoculate modern machinery in the fabrication process. Furthermore, we offer this galling sucker rod in various specifications at affordable prices to our customers.
- Effectively improved the corrosion resistance;
- Effectively improved the eccentric wear resistance;
- The amorphous tungsten alloy on the surface is of high strength (the yield strength and tensile strength are both higher than 2Gpa) and without cracks, which enable the fatigue life of sucker rods to be greatly improved – to work more than one million times in corrosive environment!
There is deposition of tungsten alloy layer on the outer surface of API standard sucker rods, and there is protection for threads at the both ends.
- Mechanical Property: The backing material meets API standards.
- Corrosion Property: Resistance to H2S/CO2 corrosion in high temperature, salt water corrosion, alkali corrosion and weak acid corrosion, meeting the corrosion resistance requirements of NACE 0177 standards.
- Wear Resistance: Good, equivalent to that of hard chromium layer. Tungsten Alloy Layer and Backing Material Binding Force: According to GB/T5270-2005 testing, the plating layer does not crack or peel off.
- Appearance: Uniformly bright, showing silvery white.
- Thickness of Tungsten Alloy Layer: 30-50μm
- Performance Testing
Wear and Corrosion Resistance Test: Having passed a variety of the wear and corrosion resistance tests carried out by Xi’an CNPC Tubular Goods Research Institute, Xi’an Maurer Petroleum Engineering Laboratory, and Quality Supervision and Inspection Center of Surface Covering Layer Products for Machinery Industry.
- Mechanical Property Test: Having passed the tests of National Oil Field Wellhead Equipment Inspection Center.
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India