Assisted by a diligent team of professionals, we have been able to provide Tube Couplings. This coupling is manufactured utilizing optimum quality alloy steel and modern technology at our well-established production unit. In tune with different requirements of our copious customers, we customize this coupling in various sizes and other specifications. Our offered Tungsten Alloy Anti-corrosion - Galling Tube Coupling is utilized in several industrial applications for the purpose of connecting different pressure or vacuum lines to different plain tubes & pipes.
- Easy installation
- Seamless finish
- High strength
- Abrasion resistant
API standard inner tube and the outer surface of the threaded couplings deposited tungsten alloy layer.
The Performance Indicators:
- The basic properties: Size, precision thread sealing meet API standards.
- Corrosion properties: Anti H2S / CO2 temperature corrosion resistance to salt water corrosion, alkali, corrosion resistance, weak acid corrosion, NACE 0177 to meet the standard requirements for corrosion resistance.
- Threaded connection: Thread has good release buckle .
- Tungsten alloy layer and the substrate binding: According to GB / T5270-2005 testing, coating does not crack, not falling.
- Appearance: Uniformly bright, silvery white
- Tungsten alloy layer thickness: <30μm
- Tungsten alloy layer surface hardness: ≥650HV
User testing feedback
- Customer Unit: Shengli Oilfield Highland Petroleum Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Product Name: Tungsten alloy tubing coupling Executive Standard: GB / T9253.2-1999 API SPEC 5B.
- Thread: Meet the standard requirements.
- Adhesion test: Under the pressure of 46Mpa, the coupling is free of any leakage.
- Make-up and break-out test: 13times of make-up and break-out free of any galling.
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India